Its been years now that i have been flying kites, begun as a kid, but seldom stops like every one owing to the reason of studies. My life in Delhi has brought me back to the taste of flying hence started inventing new designs. The creme of the kite flying happens really in the last few years that has taken up my passion in full swing. The effort that has put in now showing the fruit to the main fact that people started identifying that if kites can bring in this much level, a magnitude that has grown with no doubt will not take a back seat now for sure! The responsibility henceforth has is high as my passion, seriously becoz, we need to keep up the tempo. I am in it. And will ensure more and more designs as well as some advanced techniques in the kite flying will get introduced in the years to come. However, my taste continues to be a one who makes creatives of ART, rather folk arts or any heritage product which can inculcate into kites and show the world, promote our tradition, heritage and diversification. This is my Instinct.

Rajesh Nair
Founder
KiteLife Foundation
Kochi India
info@kitelifefoundation.org
98895455115


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borneo International Kite Festival 2023 26 Sept -2 October 2023

32nd International Kite Festival - Ahmedabad 7-15 Jan 2023

8th October OneSky OneWorld@Kochi activities - Kuzhuppilly Beach