My Rendevous with Jatayu Adventure Zone. Rock..Rapelling

At Jatayu i happened to  have good time spent other than my kite workshop and then flying followed. By immersing in adventurous activities, though an encouragement by our friend Deepak... YOU can do it. Yes. You must try, Hey i think yeah i can do it..it seems. I was equipped to stand before the marshal who supported me to set all the safety gears attached on my body. I must tell you that gave me sufficient feeling yeah i can do it. And i was asked to walk thru the side of the rock , a way they created to go up on the rock Ok i said..but then it was something i see up....oh no its that much height can i do it. i was bit nervous confused state but then i think i had will stood all above my other thoughts and asked me to go...yes..i started walking on the rock up lending my hand on the thick rope tied as someone  to go up i stepped one by one height again..oh my god should i. with out much ado i did all my best reach up there and saw the marshal waiting me on the top . he locked me in the Caribiners and the rope he said leave by little by little and walk back down looking up i can see and feel the weight of my body just lying on the rope hanging...oh my god, should i be doing right...with legs keep widen. and rappelled gradually, oh i am doing it yes am doing it.....i could here from the down friends sounding you jump down ...i thought i a kind of Slvyster Stallon doing some thing...i did trice the jump looking only above ...yes then i touched the ground with any problem. marshal on the ground released my rope and WOW I DID FIRST IN LIFE EVER RAPPELLING!!!

TOO MUCH LEARN GUYS> I DID IT.  Thank you all









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borneo International Kite Festival 2023 26 Sept -2 October 2023

32nd International Kite Festival - Ahmedabad 7-15 Jan 2023

8th October OneSky OneWorld@Kochi activities - Kuzhuppilly Beach