Test flight of my new kites at Kuzhuppilly beach, Kochi

As usual, I went to Kuzhuppilly beach and unfolded my kite bag. I was little apprehensive having seen the climatic condition as it rained a while ago in the city. But then I decided to go and to take a chance. Kiting for me is not just flying but many unknown to become friends. That is the beauty of kites it adds up the color in my life as well to the new friends. I am sure they carry lot of memories when leaving the beach. Such is the case today to Dr Neha and Dr Naveen who was present in the beach on their new outing to explore Kerala. They are newly married says Neha. Naveen and Neha both hail from Delhi. When I heard they are from Delhi I couldn't resist soon I got them interacted. Infact, when naveen saw me trying to spread my kite wings soon he joined me. He tried his hands as well. He is well verses about his passion in kites on kite fighting and cutting. Neha also talked about the thread (manjha) it used in kite fighting. She liked the box kite, she says. They really loved the kite flying both endorse. It added color and thrill to their outing, am sure. Neha went taking videos and shared it for my vlog. Thanks Neha.

See this is most beautiful part of the session. I always found in making friends. And kite connects me. Following to the new friend list is Abhilash, a kochi native, who is working with an advocate in high court also found kiting interesting. What it attracts you know...to the fact primarily being on an unconventional and innovative designs of the kite and friends who want to be could not stop come closer to see as well try their hand. So it will be an unexpected experience to them which every one will cherish. Viji and sunil/ Nandu took pictures of kite flying. Thanks buddies.

I am bit upset might have to return again to beach as I could not take my kites especially new kites including the pilot though it did some but nose dived due to unstable wind. Some time it's like that.

Few pics in the session I would love to put here as a mark of my kite jouney and further more on the memory.


I have my school mates also joined me this time. Viji, Sunil and his son Nandu came along. It was extended my happiness. We were cherishing our old memories when we were kids back in mavoor. Those days we used to fly kites made out of newspapers.

Viji. Sunil and Nandu flown kites and supported me test flying my new kites.

We could not continue it as it went rain very heavily for some half an hour but then it was getting dark we packed the kites and returned.

I must be coming back again to test flight my new kites....before I fly to Malaysia on 23rd for Borneo International Kite Festival.

The TKF, a vlog is about to launch rechristened talks about Travel, Kite & Food as a youtube channel, shortly. The content developed and promoted will be supplemented in the vlog. It takes time to compile, collate and create...the work is going on. We will launch it shortly.



The kite is also a new friend. We spotted in the beach.




Kitefullyyours

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borneo International Kite Festival 2023 26 Sept -2 October 2023

32nd International Kite Festival - Ahmedabad 7-15 Jan 2023

8th October OneSky OneWorld@Kochi activities - Kuzhuppilly Beach