15th Borneo International Kite Festival 2019 25-30 Sept 2019

As usual we were invited to the 15th BIKF in Malaysia. Bintulu where it is being is always a dear to me and my team. This time my wife is with me as she she wanted to experience the fest which I always tells her with proud. Bintulu has come to special to many and vouch for its fest as well as the hospitality and reception.  Specially to name one and only Muammer. Added with Donita.....as I sing donita ho my darling..... with baby and excellent team making no stone unturned to create its success.

As usual, I had my workshop to the students from various schools and there come students of all age. We did a cow shaped kite with little drawing by participants enclosed as kite to fully charged to fly up aloft.





31 countries and close to 156 Kiters all across the globe is not a small game.

BIKF has emerged as the most sought after kite festival in this side of the world.

Now let's see some pics


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borneo International Kite Festival 2023 26 Sept -2 October 2023

32nd International Kite Festival - Ahmedabad 7-15 Jan 2023

8th October OneSky OneWorld@Kochi activities - Kuzhuppilly Beach